In the previous post, you have seen the last error-free picture of the shawl. Sadly, immediately after I took that picture, I ran into a problem…
The natural shading no longer matches with the previous repeats. Sigh.
My rational side suggests to place a lifeline, unravel back to the end of the last fan motif and reknit with matching colours. The practical side of me, who would like to avoid the hassle and finish this before next week, is not agreeing so much.
For the moment I just left the shawl aside, with the risk of getting stuck. I’ll give some more time to think and then need to make some decision!